Pages

Feb 17, 2011

Introductions

Greetings to all! Seeing as this is my first blog here, a bit of introductions are in order. First off, I should mention that I originally started blogging over at Game Informer Online. The community there was wonderful, but after a while I felt like branching out in my blogs to touch other subjects. Hence, here I am now.

I enjoy a wide range of things, which you might be able to gather from my interests. And what we like, we talk about, right? I enjoy writing about a number of things ranging from music, to news, to tips on writing itself. As an aspiring English teacher, I figured it's never to early to start honing my craft.

To get my blog started, I will be sharing some blogs that were originally posted on GIO here. I think they'd fit in better ;)

The first few blogs are from a series I started on creative writing. So if you're interested in getting tips on what to do (or not to do) when writing a story, go ahead and check that out. I'll admit I'm not a published novelist, but I have published short stories. That's something, isn't it?

Anyway, enough with my babbling. You're better off getting to know me through my writing anyway.

Cheers!
EE

No comments:

Post a Comment